"We'll see about that" - Juni
Junito Rocket Racer Rebel "Juni" Cortez is a fictional character in the Spy Kids film series. Juni along with his older sister Carmen Cortez, is one of the series' main protagonists. He is portrayed by Daryl Sabara.
- This page contains information for Juni Cortez of ANY person's continity! If you are looking for a full article from our canon counterpart, click here.
- Codename: Spy Kids • As Numbxxuh 4. His gadget is the Purple Electric Whip.
- Pokémon XD: The Spy Kids VS. The Gale of Darkness • Main protagonist with his Glaceon and his Shadow Chandelure.
- Spy Kids 6: Gravity Falls • He develops a crush on Wendy, but Dipper orders him to stay away from her.
- Spy Kids World
- Spy Kids Kart
- Spy Kids Kart: Double Dash with Wendy Wu!!
- Spy Kids Adventures: The Spy Kids Strike Back
- Spy Kids
- Spy Kids 2: The Island of Lost Dreams
- Spy Kids 3D: Game Over
- Spy Kids 4: All the Time in the World
- His full name is Junito "Juni" Rocket Racer Rebel Cortez
- Juni has been shown to be a horrible liar on numerous occasions.
- Juni may have a fear of drowning, or perhaps claustrophobia, as he was seen trying to resurface for air and was coughing up water two times in "Spy Kids 2: The Island of Lost Dreams".
- Juni's singing voice was provided by Travis Blake-Hall.
- In "Meteor Moves", it is revealed that Juni was a really ugly baby, though this may have been contradicted.
- In Season 2, Juni is more mature.
- Juni was originally envisioned as a 7-year-old boy, but after a suggestion from one of the crew members, he was "aged up" along with his sisters.
- It appears that Juni is the only character so far who ages consistently.
- In the first film, Juni's voice is more high pitched, but later near the latest episodes, Juni’s voice is a bit deeper from puberty.
- According to the episode "Alien Encounters", Juni has samhainophobia, a fear of Halloween.
- He owns a Game Boy Advance.
- In the second installment, it is shown that he can do a cartwheel really well.
- It is also shown that he does martial arts.